Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.672 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,132 (€2,811) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (26 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 2 hours ago)