Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.716 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,234 (€4,078) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)