Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.990 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,798 (€8,377) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)