Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08579 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,687 (Php252,788) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (35 minutes ago)