Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04173 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,302 (¥821,956) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)