Cost of living comparison between Ichikawa, Japan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03745 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,858 (¥530,195) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)