Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03966 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,317 (¥940,875) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (44 minutes ago)