Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.229 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,853 ($3,276) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)