Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.619 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,348 ($5,055) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (44 minutes ago)