Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,437 (COL$5,938,237) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)