Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,077 (元30,884) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)