Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.810 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,371 (€2,364) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (39 minutes ago)