Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.143 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,512 (€6,516) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)