Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.377 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,425 (S/. 18,466) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)