Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵29,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,596 (S/. 15,149) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)