Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14870 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,471 (77,140 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)