Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11935 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,087 (92,897 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)