Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.267 GHS / BYN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,125 (7,995 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)