Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 GHS / BYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 58% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,749 (62,581,488 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)