Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 GHS / SBD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,093 (81,188 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)