Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49372 GHS / SBD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 32% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵24,820 (50,271 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (37 minutes ago)