Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 GHS / SBD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 42% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,169 (39,737 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)