Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 GHS / SBD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 31% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,581 (71,289 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)