Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 GHS / SBD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,475 (30,905 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)