Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 GHS / SYP *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 67% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,105 (574,678 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)