Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,054 (元41,392) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (42 minutes ago)