Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.499 GHS / AUD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,340 (AU$5,241) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)