Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03690 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵28,748 (¥779,134) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)