Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03789 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,507 (¥514,773) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (41 minutes ago)