Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03897 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵30,175 (¥774,322) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)