Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04162 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵51,755 (¥1,243,429) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)