Cost of living comparison between Hengyang, China and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.573 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,968 (元20,883) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (24 minutes ago)