Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵52,105 (97,372 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)