Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵53,690 (98,935 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)