Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.399 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,417 (9,189 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)