Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.468 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,329 (10,815 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)