Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00777 GHS / SOS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 219% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,886 (5,130,962 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)