Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 GHS / SOS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 167% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵88,144 (11,307,948 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)