Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,703 (元33,450) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)