Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,389 (元22,808) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)