Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,779 (13,738 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)