Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04289 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵85,038 (¥1,982,644) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)