Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵4,844 (﷼ 36,492,837) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)