Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43861 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,450 (35,224 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)