Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03896 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,598 (¥477,311) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)