Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.243 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,629 (37,512 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)