Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,265 (16,478 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)