Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04137 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,529 (¥1,100,506) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (27 minutes ago)