Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00389 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,303 (₩3,679,464) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)