Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00431 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,023 (₩11,148,990) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)