Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00412 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,311 (₩10,998,490) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)