Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00341 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,987 (₩4,396,204) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)