Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06794 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,260 (₨121,589) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)