Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06855 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,052 (₨321,690) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)