Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00427 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,504 (₩8,073,603) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)