Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,856 (元28,271) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)