Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,261 (元27,571) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)