Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵29,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,714 (元26,101) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)