Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,109 (元14,791) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)