Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,319 (3,222 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)