Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,297 (元29,330) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)