Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.549 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,172 (€4,897) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)