Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.558 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,588 (5,175 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)