Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.962 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,493 (5,930 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)