Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 607 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,978 (元25,326) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)