Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.479 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,332 (€8,091) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)