Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14657 GHS / NIO
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,334 (131,910 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)