Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.376 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,226 (R$ 18,338) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)