Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.280 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,679 (R$ 18,497) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)