Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.346 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,115 (R$ 20,137) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)