Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,155 (R$ 19,459) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)