Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.466 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,831 (R$ 8,755) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)