Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07364 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,678 (104,271 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (17 minutes ago)