Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08885 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,652 (243,684 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)