Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00296 GHS / CDF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,576 (8,650,682 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)