Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 GHS / CDF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,998 (8,526,698 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)