Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.292 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,678 (R$ 9,038) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (34 minutes ago)