Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,336 (R$ 7,023) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)