Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.393 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,054 (R$ 20,852) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (31 minutes ago)