Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24408 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 72% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵3,481 (E£ 14,261) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)