Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Accra, Ghana
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,809 (RM12,777) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)