Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,437 (RM22,387) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)