Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,038 (RM20,481) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (43 minutes ago)