Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.988 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,180 (RM10,308) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)