Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 734 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,728 (RM21,931) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)