Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02153 GHS / GYD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,625 (1,561,548 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)