Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.178 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,288 (€8,939) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)